DAY 1 (Friday, September 21) :
- Sahat Simarmata, MM, CPMA, CFP (Chair of Mensa Indonesia)
- Elissa Rudolph, MA (Mensa International, Chair of American Mensa) and Matthias Moehl, MSc (Mensa International, Mensa Germany)
- Dr. Bayu Prawira Hie, MBA (Chair of the 2012 AMG Organizing Committee)
MC: Rismawati Silaban, SPsi.
- Aleksandra Borovic, BSc (Mensa Serbia) : The ViN Sytem
- Eszter Chrobacsinzky, MA (Mensa Hungary) : A Mensa Volunteer's Timeline
- Vicki Herd, MBA, CMA, CPA (Mensa Canada) : Team Dynamics-Improving Team Effectiveness
- Louise Steenekamp, MSc (Mensa South Africa) : Mensa's Evolving New Social Approach
- Roeland van Zeijst, MSc (Mensa The Netherlands) : Why Conflicts Are Good and How We Can Get Better at Them
- Ariani Pradjasaputra, MSc (Mensa Indonesia) : Bringing Indonesian Heritage Into Fashionable Art
Games and Puzzles :
- Dividend Games by Prakash Menon (Mensa Singapore)
- Cast Puzzles by Hisashi Niizuma (Mensa Japan)
- Sudoku by Low Keng Lok, BSc (Mensa Malaysia)
- Balinese Dance Lessons
- Kecak Dance
- Fashion show: A Touch of the Archipelago by Ariani Pradjasaputra (Mensa Indonesia)
DAY 2 (Saturday, September 22):
Keynote speech :
His Excellency DR. HS Dillon (Presidential Envoy for Poverty Alleviation) : Mapping Brain-Way to Upgrade the Economy Status of the Poor
- Dr Widjaja Lukito, PhD : Biology and Medical Approach to Improve Brain Capacity and Capability
- Prof. Yohannes Surya, PhD : Education and Stimulation for Champion Brains
- Eduardo Araral, PhD : Preventing Brain Drain and Effectively Capitalize Country’s Brains
Moderator : Dr. Bayu Prawira Hie, MBA
MC : Rismawati Silaban, SPsi.
DAY 3 (Sunday, September 23) :
Full Day Tour : Uluwatu, Ubud, Tanah Lot
This AMG Sponsored by Schneider Electric and covered by more than 20 newspaper (national and local) and 3 television broadcasting stations.
The participants came from Asia and all over the world, such as: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Hongkong, China, India, Phillipine, Pakistan (cancelled), Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, Serbia, Hungary, The Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, and South Africa.